Demographic Segmentation Presentation Slide
Demographic segmentation is a common market segmentation strategy in which a larger market is divided into smaller subgroups based on demographic factors such as age, gender, income, education level, occupation, family size, and ethnicity. For example, a company may target its product towards a specific age group, such as teenagers or retirees, or focus on a particular gender, such as women. This infographic template is an effective tool for presenting demographic data and insights in a clear and visually appealing way, allowing businesses to make informed marketing decisions.
Features of the template:
- 100% customizable slide and easy to download.
- The slide contains 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- Well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- Highly Compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slide.
- This slide has a colorful design pattern.
- Easy to change the slide's colors.