Waffle Charts Presentation Slide
Waffle charts, also known as square pie charts, are graphical representations of data that you can use to compare different values. They are an effective way of visualizing a data set because they quickly allow the viewer to compare the relative sizes of different categories. Additionally, it is often used to compare different values against a common benchmark, such as a total percentage, which helps to identify where the biggest percentages lie. Our template helps you to create a professional-looking chart to use in presentations and reports. Also, the colors, dots, and size of the chart can all be modified to best suit your needs
Features of the template
- 100% customizable slides and easy-to-download
- Slides are available in different nodes & colors.
- The slides contain 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- It comes with four nodes.
- Easy to change the slide colors quickly.
- It is a well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- We designed this slide with colorful dots.
- You can use this in Microsoft PowerPoint.