Fishbone Diagram SmartArt PowerPoint And Google Slides
Three Nodded SmartArt Fishbone Diagram Presentation Slide
Fishbone diagrams, also known as cause-and-effect diagrams, are a visual method used to identify the potential causes of a specific problem. This technique can help organizations identify the root cause of issues and develop effective solutions. you can use this template to create the contributing factors to a specific problem.
Features of the template:
- 100% customizable slide and easy to download.
- The slide contained 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- Well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- Highly Compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slide.
- This slide has a colorful design pattern.
- Easy to change the slide's colors.