Developing People 70-20-10- slide PPT Theme & Google Slides
Developing People 70-20-10 Presentation Slide
The 70-20-10 model for developing people is a widely accepted approach in talent management. The model suggests that 70% of learning and development should come from on-the-job experiences, 20% from interactions with others, and 10% from formal education and training. This means that organizations should focus on providing employees with challenging job assignments, coaching, mentoring, and opportunities to collaborate with others. This template can help presenters explain this model in an engaging and visually appealing way, making it easier for audiences to understand and apply it in their organizations.
Features of the template:
- 100% customizable slide and easy to download.
- This slide has a colorful design pattern.
- The slide contains 16:9 and 4:3 format.
- Highly compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Easy to change the slide colors quickly.
- Well-crafted template with instant download facility.
- The multi-color visuals of this slide will make your presentation eye-catching.
You May Also Like These PowerPoint Templates