HR Planning Gap Analysis Presentation
Gap analysis is a process used in HR planning to identify discrepancies or gaps between the current state of an organization's workforce and its future state based on business needs. This analysis involves evaluating the knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) of the current workforce, determining the desired KSAs for future roles, and identifying any gaps or differences. By conducting a gap analysis, HR professionals can develop strategies to address any skill or talent shortages, such as implementing training and development programs or recruiting new talent. The goal of gap analysis in HR planning is to ensure that an organization has the right people with the right skills to meet its business objectives. You can impress your audience with this sleek template, delivering an informative presentation
Features of this template:
1. 100% customizable slides and easy to download.
2. This slide has a colorful design pattern.
3. The slide contained 16:9 and 4:3 format.
4. Easy to change the slide colors quickly.
5. Well-crafted template with instant download facility.
6. The best gap analysis theme slide.
7. Highly compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slide.