Korean Modern History Presentation Slide
Korean modern history refers to the period on the Korean peninsula from the late 19th century to the present day. These include the colonial period under Japanese rule, the country's division into North and South Korea, the Korean War, and subsequent economic and political developments. This history is marked by various social, political, and economic changes, including industrialization, democratic movements, and the struggle for reunification between North and South Korea. If you want to explain more about modern Korean history, you can use this slide.
Features of the template:
- 100% customizable slide and easy to download.
- The slide contained 16:9 and 4:3 format.
- Well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- Highly compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- This slide has a colorful design pattern.
- Easy to change the slide colors.