Product Life Cycle Stages PPT Template and Google Slides
Product Life Cycle Stages Presentation Slide
The product life cycle consists of four stages: introduction, growth, maturity, and decline. Introduction is the stage where the product is first launched into the market. Growth is characterized by an increase in sales and market share. Maturity is the stage where sales level off and competition increases. Finally, in the decline stage, sales decrease as the product becomes obsolete. This template can help businesses present their products to customers by providing a clear framework for understanding the different stages of a product's life cycle.
Features of the template:
- 100% customizable slide and easy to download.
- The slide contained in 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- This slide has a colorful design pattern.
- Highly compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Drag and drop image placeholder.
- Well-crafted template with instant download facility.Best slide for product presentation.
You May Also Like These PowerPoint Templates