Grounded Theory Template
Grounded Theory is a qualitative research methodology that aims to develop theories grounded in data. It involves a systematic process of data collection and analysis, with the aim of generating concepts, categories, and theories that are based on the data itself. It is commonly used in social sciences to understand and explain social phenomena, and involves a rigorous process of constant comparison, memoing, and theoretical sampling. This template can help you enhance the detail message with our visually engaging template, leaving a lasting impression on your audience.
Features of the template:
- 100% customizable slides and easy to download
- The slides contained 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- Well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- Editable nodes are inserted.
- Available in a variety of designs.