Seven Noded Grounded Theory PowerPoint Slide
Grounded theory is a research method used in the social sciences that involves the systematic collection and analysis of data to develop a theory or explanation of a phenomenon. It was developed by sociologists Barney Glaser and Anselm Strauss in the 1960s and has since been widely adopted in fields such as sociology, psychology, and nursing. The key idea behind the grounded theory is to let the data guide the development of the theory, rather than starting with a preconceived hypothesis. Researchers engage in a process of constant comparison, categorization, and refinement of data to generate a theory that is grounded in the data itself. Grounded theory is valued for its ability to produce rich, nuanced understandings of complex social phenomena. If you want to explain more about Grounded theory, you can use this presentation.
Features of this template:
- 100% customizable slides and easy to download.
- Slides available in different nodes & colors.
- The slide contained 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- Easy to change the slide colors quickly.
- Well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- A colorful presentation slide.
- Highly Compatible With PowerPoint.