Bow Tie Diagram Presentation Slide
A bow tie diagram is like a superhero's cape in the world of risk management, helping to analyze potential hazards and consequences with ease. It's a popular technique used in critical industries like aviation, healthcare, and oil and gas. The diagram's shape resembles a bow tie, representing the hazard and its consequences, while the knot in the middle represents control measures to prevent or mitigate risks. Our pre-designed bow tie diagram slide with sleek and modern designs is the perfect way to showcase your risk management strategies. Whether you're a safety professional, a risk manager, or just curious about this powerful technique, this customizable template will help you communicate your message with clarity and confidence.
Features of the template
- 100% customizable slides and easy to download.
- Slides are available in different nodes & colors.
- The slide contains 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- Easy to change the colors of the slide quickly.
- Well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- Highly compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- It has nice illustrations in soft colors.
- Beautiful looking presentation slide.