The 3 Step Training Process is a method that involves three main stages: preparation, implementation, and evaluation. During the preparation stage, trainers identify the training needs of their employees and create a plan that includes learning objectives, content, and methods. The template provides a clear and concise overview of the three main stages of preparation, implementation, and evaluation, making it easy to create presentations and other materials that explain the process.
1. 100% customizable slides
2. It is easy to download.
3. Highly compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides
4. The slide contained 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
5. Easy to change the slide colors quickly.
6. Well-crafted template with instant download facility.
7. Creative design with text area.