Free DNA PowerPoint Template Presentation Slides
Free Eye-Catching DNA PPT Slide
Get this free DNA PowerPoint template to make informative presentations about deoxyribonucleic acid, the molecule that codes genetic makeup. Friedrich Miescher discovered DNA in 1869, and the structure of DNA was discovered by British molecular biologists Francis Crick and James Watson in 1953. Our DNA theme slide can help present these kinds of interesting information about DNA. It has an attractive multicolor helix with five nodes and creative text holders for your descriptions. The clear white background enriches the eye-catching graphical elements and text. This fully editable free slide will help you make excellent presentations without spending even a single penny.
Features of the template
- 100% customizable slides and easy to download.
- Slides are available in different nodes & colors.
- The slide contains 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
- Easy to change the colors of the slide quickly.
- Well-crafted template with an instant download facility.
- Amazing slide for your research presentations.
You May Also Like These PowerPoint Templates