Kanban Presentation Slide
Kanban is a Japanese term that means "signboard" or "billboard." It's a visual system used to manage workflow, inventory, and production. The Kanban system helps teams to visualize work items, prioritize tasks, and improve efficiency. It uses a board that displays cards representing work items and columns that represent stages of the process. As work items progress through the system, they move from one column to the next, giving team members visibility into the status of each task. By using our template, you can convey your message in a clear and concise manner.
Features of the template:
- 100 % customizable template and easy to download.
- Template are available in different nodes & colors.
- The template is contained in 16:9 and 4:3 format.
- Easy to change the template colors quickly.
- Highly compatible with PowerPoint and google slides.
- Maximize Efficiency with a Kanban Workflow.